4 years old to 6 years old
2 educators to 15 children
Our Kindergarten program sets a strong foundation for our students who will embark on various streams of primary education (local curriculum, Chinese curriculum or International curriculum).
In the Kindergarten years, learning is naturally more structured and integrated across multiple disciplines to meet expectations for holistic goals, development of life skills, emotional management skills, character building, as well as academic achievements.
Our curriculum is organized into theme- based units that seeks to develop your child based on the following objectives:
- Builds tri-lingual oral & written proficiency in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu
- Emphasizes inquiry-based, experiential learning for mastery of numeracy and scientific concepts
- Builds confidence, creativity and aesthetics through dramatic play, music and arts
- Develops a resilient mindset with the skills to embrace and overcome challenges
Our kindergarten program guarantees a 100% primary school-readiness, ensuring a smooth and seamless transition for all our students!
For those children preparing for Mandarin- based primary schools, you may opt for our after-school Mandarin enrichment program that offers a customized and targeted approach specially designed for each child.
A rigorous curriculum that builds physical fitness, balancing and gross motor movements
Learn about music appreciation, and understanding of elements through instruments, rhythm, songs, and creative movement
Tri-lingual immersion; sharpens reading, writing, listening and comprehension skills
Develops problem-solving and critical thinking skills with the use of CPA approach
Explore and discover the world around them by engaging in inquiry-based projects and experiments
Builds confidence and public speaking skills through role-playing and performances
Art & Craft
Explores various art techniques through printing, painting & modelling
Nurtures appreciation of various multi-ethnic cultures and traditions
Inculcates the love for reading from a young age
– Fees quoted are per term basis.
– One (1) term is three (3) calendar months.
– Half day: 7.30am – 12.30pm
– Full Day: 7.30am – 6.00pm
– Extended Full Day: 7.30am – 7.30pm
– Baby Atelier reserved the right to change fees without prior notice